Instantly change the look and feel of your charts by pasting in the hex values below to create a custom chart palette.
Instructions for using this palette in Mode
- Navigate to the Mode application home page.
- Click on your name in the upper left corner of the screen and select Organization Settings.
- From the dropdown menu, select Colors & Themes.
- Click the New Color Palette button.
- Paste in the list of comma separated hex values below. When you’re finished, click Save.
To use your new palette, open any native chart in the Editor and click on the Color dropdown in chart settings. Your new palette will show up in the color picker dropdown under the Custom section. After selecting it, click Assign Palette.
Note: The use of legacy charts and custom HTML may result in inconsistent theme behavior. Learn more about custom colors and styling.
#FFCDB2, #FFB4A2, #E5989B, #B5838D, #6D6875