Starting with the transition of working from home, these leaders walked us through stories of pivots, rapid user growth, new metric adoption, and managing competing priorities.
You’ll hear from:
- Andrew Zirm, Senior Data Scientist (II) at Greenhouse
- Bobby Pinero, Senior Director of Finance & Analytics at Intercom
- Matt Isanuk, Data Product & Science at Lyft
- Maura Church, Head of Data Science at Patreon
- Peter Bailis, Founder and CEO at Sisu
We wove their stories into a guide, designed to help you navigate the challenges that arise in times of crisis, major economic shifts, or rapid change. Based on these data leaders’ experience, you’ll learn how to respond to uncertainty in the short term and lay out a plan for long-term resilience.